Carabao Cup - Third Round ** Spoilers ** [21st - 22nd Sept 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Anyone spotted sancho yet?

Completely mia

You have an unhealthy obsession with him. I genuinely think well over 50% of your posts are related to him at the moment.

West Ham vs Man City, probably better that Utd did get knocked out :p

City are the sort of team we could be OK against. They will attack us and we can hit them on the break.

Caporegime
You have an unhealthy obsession with him. I genuinely think well over 50% of your posts are related to him at the moment.

City are the sort of team we could be OK against. They will attack us and we can hit them on the break.

I believe him to be our 3rd most expensive signing of all time, only behind Pogba and Maguire.

Is it too much to expect some kind of contribution from him?

Soldato
When you say always, do you mean when he joins a new club cos he only joined 1 before us (dortmund), or do you mean always as in every season? Cos that would be terrible to have a 70m player who always starts each season terribly.
He started last year slow as Well but come good and don't forget he didn't have a proper pre season and don't forget ollies style or lack of play a part as Well

Soldato
He started last year slow as Well but come good and don't forget he didn't have a proper pre season and don't forget ollies style or lack of play a part as Well

3 assists in his first six with an injury in the middle last season. Season before 3 goals and 5 assists in his first 5.

He doesnt always start slow at all its just not every team in England is Augsburg.

Last edited:
Man of Honour

Indeed, offensive teams mean we can counter attack, so we generally do pretty well. Not much coaching required from the staff - "run as fast as you can lads" :p

Not too fussed about the result last night, for most larger clubs the Carabao is fairly irrelevant, just comes down to whether or not your B team can get you to the latter stages.

Back
Top Bottom