Case Advice

Associate
Hi,
So im looking to build a new rig, my current q9650 is gettin a bit dated so i want to delve into the world of I7. I will be liquid cooling but cannot decide what cases are out now that are easy to add liquid too. For an oced i7 920 + watercooled x58 classified i think a fat style 360 will be needed (not thin swiftech ones). My current cosmos s with my old rig in it can only fit a THIN 360 at the top (with fans) so have you guys any ideas on what case would be best? im utterly torn between cosmos s AGAIN, haf 932, atcs840, cosmos black.. which looks amazing. Help me...
James

Soldato
Silverstone TJ07 as to be one of the best cases going for water cooling, so many options of rads due to the area in the bottom of the case.

not cheap but personally i think it can't be beat

Associate
OP
hey all, ty for your advice,
im not a fan of the tj07, i respect that its big and perfect for rads however it is an ugly beast in my eyes. also i have used one in a friends build and the whole split design with the under compartment is not to my taste. The corsair case is very nice, and i have overlooked it HOWEVER the hot swap bays are a gimmick for me and take one or two neede 5 inch holes away. with a dual bay res, a couple of fan controllers there is no room for my optical drives.. ive been reading around and after seeing this, my ideas for modding have been firmly seated in the atcs 840 dept.. The corsair though is a definate reccomendation for any friend-builds i do though.

The Red / Black goes well with my classified x58 :))
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/~asg/rnb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom