Associate
Hi!

I'm looking to buy a new case as mine is old, crammed and getting hot!

I'd like some ideas on what you'd suggest, bearing in mind i'd like a case with CD/DVD tray (archaic i know!), included fans (top one as well if possible), tempered glass, ideally reverted (glass on right side) but not a deal-breaker, with very good airflow to accomodate my build (and possible upgrades to ATX with Socket 1151 or 2066), PSU shroud, easy/clean cable management options at a reasonable price.

Not too much to ask i hope!?

Here's my current build:

https://imgur.com/a/mQSKg

MB: Gigabyte Sniper M3 (m-ATX)
Corsair CX750M
i7 2600k w Corsair H80i cooler
16Gb Corsair RAM
M2 SSD
2 x MSI GTX 1070

Thanks for any tips!

Soldato
I'll be the first to give some input to your situation... From personal experience id say NZXT S340, Great case with plenty of room to work in and always had great airflow.. Couldnt fault that case..

One case i was tempted by was the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M... Looks great, Tempered Glass and will offer just a good airflow for your build

:)

Soldato
I've just took delivery of the Be Quiet! Darkbase 900 pro in white and its already my favourite case ever to do a build in, possibly a bit big for your needs but has great pre installed fans, silent wings 3, glass side panel and the case can be easily inverted. Well worth the investment.

Back
Top Bottom