Case badges on customized My lian li

Permabanned
Custimizing my lian li

I have just taken a very brave step and decided to cut my case up, no not quite literaly just the side panel.

dsc00086pv7.jpg

When it is finished there will be some thin perspex over the holes ( Obviously )
and a am putting an nvidia etch on the top half somewere . Pic below

dsc00091vi4.jpg

And then i have managed to get some case badges from bits i have bought and an online auction site . Pic below

dsc00090ul5.jpg

So my question is were should i stick my badges, or would you not. Gt Junkie would appreciate your help and anyone else that has a sensible suggestion.

Thanks

Last edited:
thanks for the help guys, as the door is shut most of the time, it wont affect my case and im never gonna sell it , cost me to much and look at the size, u just got a love it, any way back to topic so inside the door it is.

Thanks everyone ;) and cheers GT, u never on msn anymore ?

misterPK said:
That window job is great, I really like the way you've broken it up into sections.

At the end of the day, its your case, you're the one thats going to have to look at it all day, so do what you want to! But just to add my opinion, if you want to put them on, I'd go for putting them inside the case.

PK!

Yeh it was a real pain with a jigsaw, the alluminium has no support anymore ( hardly suprising really ) It was trying to bend and twist but got there in the end

Azza said:
Why not get the names/badges of the companies you have on them stickers etched into the various windows?

good idea mate but would be to expensive and if i upgrade in the future might not have certain companys

Anyways the finished product, well nearly

dsc00093tf3.jpg

and one of the front

dsc00094fg6.jpg

Yeh thats 2 fan crollers, 1 for the bottom and one for the top. lol

Last edited:
i thought well i want a case with a side, just bought the case for 200 something and thought there were no other cases i like so **** it . If you have someone who can proffessionally straighten it if u mess it up the i reccomend it to everyone. :eek:

Tom84 said:
You sure you want to advertise the fact that you're running an AMD? :p

Amd rule , u wait until the barcelona comes out then everyone will sell there c2ds and buy one and say intel are crap. AMDS rule :p

TheVoice said:
Aww I'd have taken the Athlon sticker off you if you hadn't needed it, been wanting one for a while! Case looks good though, nice one.

Mate if u have alook on flebay im sure u will find one on there. any way its a dual core sticker anyway and ure single core

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom