1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case help

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by Minibiker, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Minibiker

Mobster

Hi all

My missus treated me to a new PC Desk this week which was a nice surprise, However at the same time she has rearranged the room and now the PC case choice has gone abit out of the window :p

Basically I like to show off my components and lighting effects but to do so now, I need a case with alot of windows but not stupid money :) I've looked at the Thermaltake P series but not sure on open air cases... Is there any alternative or is there cases where the build layout is reversed so everything can be seen on the right hand side instead of the usual left panel view :confused:

I was considering the Phanteks shift but then I'd need a whole new ITX board etc :(

Bloody women and their rearranging :p

Cheers

2. Kurgen

Wise Guy

3. Minibiker

Mobster

4. satchef1

Mobster

Does it need to fit a smaller space or something? Or are you just wanting a change?

If there's a size restriction, rough dimensions would help.

5. Mcnumpty2323

Wise Guy

Reversed layout
    Silverstone vaguely springs
    To mind
    Ie window on right hand side
    And
    Yeah women and that
    "I just tidied/rearranged your computer room" thing drives me crazy lol

6. Minibiker

Mobster

No size restriction with this, I was just saying about the Shift case as it has viewing at the front so can be stood up looking pretty..

Basically I just want something that has a viewing window on the right so it can be seen when opening the door to the room

I'll have a look at Silverstone cases see what they offer... Yeah she usually leaves the PC alone if it needs moving around, her mother is the same though she changes her living room round once a week :p