Case help

Associate
Hi, I'm looking to buy a case but as cases seem to be very limited compared to when I built my PC 10 years ago I was hoping someone could help me identify a case.

The case I want is maingear f131 but its not a case that can be bought separately and its an American thing.

Can anyone help me find a case that is similar in design please?

I was thinking that a Silverstone or fractal design would be similar but I can't find any that looks like it.

Thanks

Associate
That's quite a unique style of case on the maingear. To my eye it looks more like a home theater style case turned up on its side and I'd be nervous about it tipping over being so narrow and tall.

Purely from a styling point of view the closest I can compare it to would be the In Win 303.

Not sure what you mean by cases being limited these days. I've upgraded my PC case roughly every 5 years or so over the last 20 years and every time I've done so there has been a greater variety of options than before.

Associate
OP
That's quite a unique style of case on the maingear. To my eye it looks more like a home theater style case turned up on its side and I'd be nervous about it tipping over being so narrow and tall.

Purely from a styling point of view the closest I can compare it to would be the In Win 303.

Not sure what you mean by cases being limited these days. I've upgraded my PC case roughly every 5 years or so over the last 20 years and every time I've done so there has been a greater variety of options than before.

I will take a look thanks
And there seems to be from my opinion less brands available and the majority of cases seem to look like they belong on a robot, in terms of finding a sleek looking case there's not many that take my fancy

Associate
Fractal node 202 or Silverstone rvz02/03 might suit? Similar console style with a riser cable for the gpu. Not as snazzy but similar style and actually available

Back
Top Bottom