case mesh?

Soldato
lo folks!

i want to mod some mesh on my shinobi XL, but i DONT want to do it with the only piece i have because i suck.

ive looked at a couple of computer modding websites and all the mesh seems rather expensive for what it is.

so NOT linking competitors to ocuk obviously is there anywhere else i can get quite fine mesh from? I was thinking of maybe car modding? Or model building or something?

Ive done a bit of googling, and realised there are pretty much infinite specs to mesh (different sized holes, different shape, different spacing, different thickness etc etc) so i really dont want to just order things blind.

Any help would be blooming gorgeous!

*edit*

20121121140033.jpg

this is the mesh i have atm, i want something similar/same as that.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Google, Modders Mesh 500mm x 500mm - 2.5mm. It's black. £19.00. I've used it on my case. Good stuff.

Soldato
OP
yeah i think i know where thats from, thats what i was going to go for but with delivery (£7 = £26) its quite an expensive quick mod... i was hoping that there was alternatives to use that were slightly cheaper, if not though il have to bite the bullet i suppose!

just annoying how you can get a cheapo mesh basket from ikea for £4 , that would do the trick if it was slightly bigger, yet a sheet of the same stuff is way more expensive!

aaah well, thanks anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom