Case Recommendations £80 max

Associate
Looking Recommendations on a new case with the following criteria

No Bigger than a Mid Tower
Side Window
Good Airflow
Crisp Clean lines (no of the daft in your face designed cases)
Good Cable management
Includes PSU Shroud
Hidden HDD drives SSD Drives can be seen as long as good cable management to them.

Wouldnt mind one with built in RGB

Something clean and crisp looking like the inwin 101

Associate
Personally, I think the Fractal Design Meshify C fits the bill perfectly.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/frac...ower-case-black-tempered-glass-ca-07f-fd.html

The front is subjective (and may not suit your 'Clean Lines' point) but I think its a nice understated case and looks fantastic. It was one that I almost purchased until I got a Lian Li Dynamic. Things to note, based on my research on the case - its not the deepest case, so if you want to use a rad at the front or something then you may have trouble fitting a very long GPU in there.

Also, the tempered glass is pretty dark, although I believe there is a standard tint version available too so have a look around.

Look up some build videos on YT and see what you think. Personally I think if there was about 10cm more depth then it would be a pretty perfect mid tower.

Associate
OP
Personally, I think the Fractal Design Meshify C fits the bill perfectly.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/frac...ower-case-black-tempered-glass-ca-07f-fd.html

The front is subjective (and may not suit your 'Clean Lines' point) but I think its a nice understated case and looks fantastic. It was one that I almost purchased until I got a Lian Li Dynamic. Things to note, based on my research on the case - its not the deepest case, so if you want to use a rad at the front or something then you may have trouble fitting a very long GPU in there.

Also, the tempered glass is pretty dark, although I believe there is a standard tint version available too so have a look around.

Look up some build videos on YT and see what you think. Personally I think if there was about 10cm more depth then it would be a pretty perfect mid tower.

I think someone local is selling an unopened one of these so might chance my arm and throw out a lowball offer for a bargain lol

I've a case sitting her when I previously sold up my rig but the 900D is 2 massive now for the space I have available ahaha

Associate
Yeah I had a Corsair 750D sitting in my loft for ages and then I just sold it as builds have got smaller and things like SLI/Crossfire aren't so popular.

I'm still in an old Antec P300 and have recently been researching all over. I really wanted that case but the depth killed it for me. But it really does look so nice for the price depending on what you want to do with it. If you get it let us know how you get on with it

Soldato
Meshify c is a great little case in my mind, but I'm not experienced. Cable management was easy. I removed the hdd storage myself. I would recommend buying a 2 pack of the phanteks 140mp fans from ocuk to go on the front, since the fans it comes with aren't enough to overcome the resistance of the filter at the front.

Associate
I'm looking for something similar and after reading lots of reviews I think I have settled on the NZXT H500i, if anyone here owns this case I would be interested to know their thoughts.

The 'i' version is slightly over your budget but if you're willing to sacrifice the built in RGB you can drop down the the standard H500.

Back
Top Bottom