Case to fit in 33cm x 33cm x 39cm W/H/D

Associate
Hey,
Can anyone recommend a case that fits into this area 33cm H x 33cm W x 39cm Depth ??? I was going to buy the NZXT H1 which is to high but looks like it can be laid on its side and not mess with the temps? The case will need to have good airflow and some water-cooling possibilities. And it needs to fit a Rtx 3070 probably mini itx build. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Which 3070?

Those dimensions seem quite generous. I expect most SFF cases are going to easily fit, bar console-style cases laid flat (e.g. Node 202, which would be too wide). But here's a few I've checked:

Cooler Master NR200
Lian Li TU150
Silverstone SG13
Streacom DA2

Personally, I wouldn't lay the H1 down. Both sides are used as intakes, and the rear is used as exhaust, so you'd have to lay it on its front (the glass panel). I guess you could probably improve temps doing this, if you left the glass panel off and added feet (thus allowing the case to exhaust through two sides). But there are a bunch of "sandwich" design cases on the market which are designed to be laid that way down (FormD T1, Dancase A4, Kolink Rocket, Raijintek Ophion, Jonsbo A4), so I'm not sure doing so makes much sense.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Which 3070?

Those dimensions seem quite generous. I expect most SFF cases are going to easily fit, bar console-style cases laid flat (e.g. Node 202, which would be too wide). But here's a few I've checked:

Cooler Master NR200
Lian Li TU150
Silverstone SG13
Streacom DA2

Personally, I wouldn't lay the H1 down. Both sides are used as intakes, and the rear is used as exhaust, so you'd have to lay it on its front (the glass panel). I guess you could probably improve temps doing this, if you left the glass panel off and added feet (thus allowing the case to exhaust through two sides). But there are a bunch of "sandwich" design cases on the market which are designed to be laid that way down (FormD T1, Dancase A4, Kolink Rocket, Raijintek Ophion, Jonsbo A4), so I'm not sure doing so makes much sense.

Thanks I'll look at those cases now. From a bit of research the H1 laid on it's side can improve temps especially when removing the glass panel and putting some rubber pads on. I'm still swaying towards the H1 because it gives me a few options where to put it. I like watercooling but I can use a external rad if needed eventually. I'm queue position 3 on a Msi X2 3070 so it's only a small one compared to the 3X one's so should easily fit.

Back
Top Bottom