Case with built in removable/cleanable filters

Associate
Hi,

Have some questions regarding my current case and possible replacement. Replacement due to constant dust build up despite Demciflex filters on the intakes and even one that I place on top exhaust when system isn't on.

I currently have a NZXT Phantom 410 Enthusiast Midi Tower Case. Love the case for the most part. Bit Fenix Spectre Pros in every available slot besides rear and 1 top exhaust (Default NZXT Fans). Reasonably quiet, fan controller always set to 1 out of 3 as nothing OC'd (for now.) I did remove the interior metal mesh behind front grill as I though that + grill and Demci filter was overkill but too much gets in for my liking.

It has dawned on me that dust is probably being sucked in through the front panel below the grill as there is a big opening where you grab to remove the panel! Will be blocking this somehow after I clean it again to see if it helps. Only time will tell.

In the meantime I'm looking for a case with built in filters, easily cleaned and/or removable. So far I'm liking the look of a Be quiet! Silent Base 800 Black case but I have a few questions if someone could help it'd be appreciated.

1. Does the side panel intake have a filter? removable?
2. Are the hinges on front panels sturdy?
3. Will a fan on side panel cause issues with fitted PCI cards?
4. How is it temperature wise? (compared with Phantom with/without Demcifilters in particular would be great)
5. Will my Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler which is HUGE fit the case?
Question for both of my cases. If my GPU (future upgrade) will only just fit would that affect airflow to CPU dramatically? Would it be advisable to remove the HHD cage?

Not sure if I can connect all my case fans to motherboard if I transfer them to Be quiet! Silent Base 800 Black case, will check that later but if someone recommend a good,preferably cheap, 5.25" fan controller as the case isn't cheap ;/

Damn longer than I planned, sorry.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom