Cases

Soldato
So, where do folk get their cases from?

Needing to get a new case for the z5, but the amazon selection is either the ultra bulky nuke proof stuff, flip folding fake leather cases (alright for a tablet but jesus are those things annoying for phones) or ultra sticky silicon moulded stuff that makes it a pita to put in the pocket.

So does anyone have any other places worth looking at? Specifically after slimline back case fit, leather or at least good faux leather would be nice but slick ish plastic would do.

Soldato
So, where do folk get their cases from?

Needing to get a new case for the z5, but the amazon selection is either the ultra bulky nuke proof stuff, flip folding fake leather cases (alright for a tablet but jesus are those things annoying for phones) or ultra sticky silicon moulded stuff that makes it a pita to put in the pocket.

So does anyone have any other places worth looking at? Specifically after slimline back case fit, leather or at least good faux leather would be nice but slick ish plastic would do.
Have a look at Mobilefun ..then google see if you can get it cheaper ;)

Soldato
Spigen and Nillkin make thin cases, you're probably after a Spigen thin fit or Nillkin frosted shield. Both available for under a tenner on the rainforest. Nillkin's are often thicker in my experience but the grip (if it's the 1000s of dot system - varies with model) is better.

Associate
As above, Spigen and Nillkin make great slim cases, MSVII also worth a look at - got one on my s7 at the moment which is great!

I have used both Amazon and Mobilefun in the past but tend to buy my cases on Ebay now. The prices are good and you can buy direct from some of the manufacturers though you have to be ready to wait a while for delivery if the seller is in HK/China.

Soldato
I bought an Orzly case for my 930 as I found the phone too thin to hold compared to previous phones. Softer plastic outer edge and clear plastic back adds a bit of thickness to the phone making it more comfortable to hold. Usually about £8 delivered on ebay from the UK.

Back
Top Bottom