Castration

Associate
The defendants — Richard Sciara, 61; Michael Mendez, 60; and Danny Reeves, 49 — are due in court this week for a probable cause hearing. Each is charged with five counts of felony castration and five counts of conspiracy, as well as eight counts of practicing medicine without a license. They remain in jail in lieu of $150,000 bail.

Has this charge ever beenn brought on before :p

Man of Honour
Didn't the ancient Egyptians used to do this? The used to get the knife out on the guards who were guarding the princesses or queen such that then they wouldn't be tempted to play kinky games with them. It also made them look like women, and lose most of their hair but well...at least you might have some boobies to play with... :p

Soldato
There is a huge history of castration in various cultures, in fact at wasn't till the late 1800s that it stop being done here in Europe to promising male choirboys to maintain their range http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

The act itself is an extreme form of body modification and my objection would not be to the act being performed on a concenting adult at their request but that it was carried out by an unqualifed person in unsanitory conditions.

MB

Soldato
Was a program on CH5 or CH4 about some blokes that did this.

Apparantly some guys just can't cope with balls and need them off, pretty hard to explain to a doctor so they go to the nearest butcher.

Last edited:
Soldato
If somebody really wants castration done then I don't see why not, obviously you'd have to assess their mental state but some people could just have genuine reasons for not wanting them.

Also on a side note, i've stayed in Waynesville, NC for about a week. :eek:

Soldato
me227 said:
If somebody really wants castration done then I don't see why not, obviously you'd have to assess their mental state but some people could just have genuine reasons for not wanting them.

Also on a side note, i've stayed in Waynesville, NC for about a week. :eek:

and is your voice a little higher pitched???

just a little??

Soldato
penski said:
If an individual does not want his testicles, why is it wrong for him to have them removed?

*n

I'm with you dude but I believe it should be available in a way where you don't have to have it done by a S&M gimp in an unhygenic cellar surounded by butt plugs, the problem is that it really needs a qualified doctor to do that kind of invasive surgery and most won't touch body mod work will they?

MB

Permabanned
Matblack said:
I'm with you dude but I believe it should be available in a way where you don't have to have it done by a S&M gimp in an unhygenic cellar surounded by butt plugs, the problem is that it really needs a qualified doctor to do that kind of invasive surgery and most won't touch body mod work will they?

MB

I'd actually trust someone from within the 'scene' more than your average quack; they would be more likely to understand both the reasoning, the intended result and the required appearance.

You'll have to trust me when I tell you that non-medical-practitioners of such procedures (and more) are often more stringent with regards to sterile work areas et cetera than many medical practitioners.

*n

Back
Top Bottom