Castration

Permabanned
Actually; I'm rather irked that adults who have consented to a procedure are being referred to as 'victims' and that a three hundred year old law is being used to keep people imprisoned; whatever happened to reviews of legislation in light of changes in society and wider knowledge on subjects?

*n

Soldato
penski said:
I'd actually trust someone from within the 'scene' more than your average quack; they would be more likely to understand both the reasoning, the intended result and the required appearance.

You'll have to trust me when I tell you that non-medical-practitioners of such procedures (and more) are often more stringent with regards to sterile work areas et cetera than many medical practitioners.

*n

I believe you mate, what you are saying makes sence having seen a few piercings/ tats done the premesis are usually imaculate

MB

Permabanned
I don't like going to Doctors/Nurses for the reason that they very rarely take any precautions at all...And for some reason, they get upset when you tell them that they're wrong.

Like nurses who go to take blood, don't wear gloves, take the needle out of the sterile packet, place it on a table, pick it up (still without gloves) and come at you with their finger over the blunt end of it...

*Shudders*

*n (had many, many 'Put that down now, give me an unopened needle and I'll do it myself.' moments.)

Back
Top Bottom