• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Catalyst Control Centre

Associate
I'm having this program crash whenever I do any graphics work. Can I uninstall this software & will that effect my drivers? I am not overclocking at the moment.

Using Catalyst v7.1 32bit - apparently compatible with Vista. :confused:

Soldato
You can uninstall CCC, and just have the drivers, but you will lose AI, VPU recover etc. (nothing major).
You could replace it with ATT, but not sure if thats vista compatable.

Soldato
crazyswede said:
ATT is not vista compatible and the developer says he hates vista (But admits not trying it yet) and is going to stay with XP.

Not aimed at you per say, but how can someone hate something like an OS without trying it? at the best you could say you dont like the changes you have read about :/

Associate
Dark_Angel said:
Not aimed at you per say, but how can someone hate something like an OS without trying it? at the best you could say you dont like the changes you have read about :/

I am battling along with Vista :)

But without testing it he is saying that he is getting 4 times the power from XP so why should he move. 4 times more is rubbish, its quite even if I am not wrong.

Its a shame because his utility is really usefull.

spookywillow said:
you can get the latest drivers with the control panel instead from here http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=18

description is CP ;)

Will that work with vista?

Last edited:
Soldato
When I uninstalled the CCC but kept the X1950XT drivers intact, 90% of all video card errors and crashes went away. I don't know if this is because CCC is so horribly made.

Back
Top Bottom