cbr600 f 4i 2002

Associate
th

Hi. I have recently passed mod2 and have the opportunity to have this bike for free as long as I replace the fairings. I need a full set of oem fairings for it but im struggling to find any. Any one able to point me in the right direction. Also would the f4 2004 fairings fit on it? Going through honda is going to cost more than the bikes worth, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Soldato
Congrats mate... I cant help with regards to the 2004 fairings fitting your year...however I can recommend a website where I got my failings for my SV...

Skidmarx

They were great to deal with and didn't have any problems with them.. they do a variety on there so they may have some do your bike

Caporegime
Soldato
Going to a dealer for OEM fairings is utter madness! :D

I'd also try the facebook group 'cbr600 steel frame racers' They are 90% F2 and F3 bikes but it's worth asking in there if anyone has a set of street fairings for an F4

Associate
OP
That's not the actual bike, just an example Of what it is. The bike has been damaged and repaired but the fairings need replacing.
Bit worried about the fitting if I buy aftermarket. Most of the kits don't have the right fit for the seat.

Will check out that group and the sites.

Thanks for the input guys.

Soldato
That's not the actual bike, just an example Of what it is. The bike has been damaged and repaired but the fairings need replacing.
Bit worried about the fitting if I buy aftermarket. Most of the kits don't have the right fit for the seat.

Will check out that group and the sites.

Thanks for the input guys.

Is it rideable with the fairings?

If so ride it. You'll drop it anyway in the 1st 6 months of learning. It will be something stupid like losing your footing when moving or losing balance at really low speed etc.

Buy the fairings as and when they appear on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom