CCENT / CCNA project and practice questions

Associate
Hi guys,
I need your opinion on a project I am working on at the moment. You've always been very helpful and it is hard to find a place where people will not just block you for no reason at all.

http://trickyexam.net/
http://trickyexam.net/
The idea is to create 1000 genuine CCENT / CCNA practice questions with detailed explanations, live webinars, cheat sheets... All for free :)
I did ask on reddit and it seems they liked this idea, what do you think?
I am a bit worried if I get a starting budget through Indiegogo, 99% of discussion boards will not allow me to post a message like this :(

This is weird that people cannot believe someone wants to offer sth for free :/

What do you think guys?

Soldato
are you looking to create each question/solution yourself?? Also can you keep up with the technology creep as Cisco change the syllabus / exam formats??

also not wanting to sound rude - do you have a good Cisco cert track record?

Otherwise - its a good idea - im sure if I was doing that one again that this would have been useful

Associate
OP
are you looking to create each question/solution yourself?? Also can you keep up with the technology creep as Cisco change the syllabus / exam formats??

also not wanting to sound rude - do you have a good Cisco cert track record?

Otherwise - its a good idea - im sure if I was doing that one again that this would have been useful

Great questions!
I have created thousands of exam questions for many companies and universities for Cisco, MS, and CompTia exams.
I have been in IT for 18 years and I have been teaching Cisco for 6 years now. Certs: CCNA, CCNA Sec, CCNP, CCNP Sec, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL
I also teach on Udemy, where I have 90k+ students.

The idea is to create practice questions but also deliver webinars, challenges, real world examples and even... rack rentals! All for free.

Back
Top Bottom