CCTV Help please

Associate
Hi readers, I have seen a 'spec me a cctv system' post on here but it has pages and pages of comments and I don't feel like scanning page after page.

I am on a budget here (£100-250) £250is not a absolute maximum.

I am looking for two outdoor cameras for my house one on the back of the house and one on the front of a garage door, I would like to access the cameras from my iPhone, I will also be wanting a security light on the back of the house I am aware you can get the two built in together as one unit however these are not cheap.
If I had a outdoor camera and separate security light how would it effect the camera viewing when the light was activated/triggered?

If someone could point me in the right direction for two cameras and a bit of information regarding the question about that would be great thanks.

I have looked on Currys website but I am aware Currys over charge you on just about everything they sell

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
Quick update guys I would also be able to get the cameras on a tv screen as well as on my smart phone. Data points are not a issue I am not sure whether these are needed.

Back
Top Bottom