CDkeys under 3 quid bargains.

I did a little search and it's amazing what bargains you can pick up. I got Duke nukem 3d and the arcade games compilation Atari vault was 99p. Loads of old arcade classics faithfully reproduced. Anyone else found any great bargains? There is a lot of chaff there but also some tasty wheat.

Caporegime
Some of the Atari arcade games take me back, loved Pitfall, and many others all those years ago. I might have to look it up.

Soldato
Are there any other good CD key sites people use? CD Keys will not let me log in anymore as my old password does not fit their new rules and their change password function is not working

Soldato
Are there any other good CD key sites people use? CD Keys will not let me log in anymore as my old password does not fit their new rules and their change password function is not working

Eneba
Voidu
Fanatical
GamersGate
Humble Store
Green Man Gaming

Associate
Cyberpunk worth a punt at £17?
Yes definitely. It's not the best game ever but it's a decent game. Because the internet has decided that it's a bad game it doesn't get a lot of love but actually it's pretty fun. Obviously on consoles it's been a car crash launch but even on release day it was fine on PC, there were a few minor bugs but nothing that stopped me from playing. These have been patched now anyway. The other issue people have is that it's not a real free flowing city, which is true. Your playstyle will dictate whether this is a problem for you or not. If you want to hang about in the same spot to see what happens then you'll find it quite repetitive but if you're just passing through doing missions etc then its a decent facsimile of a city, enough to make you feel like things are happening.

The beginning and middle of the game are great but it does run out of steam by the end - I imagine they would have improved this a lot if they had more time before release.

Finally you're going to need a decent PC to run it. CP2077 needs a lot of grunt

Soldato
Yes definitely. It's not the best game ever but it's a decent game. Because the internet has decided that it's a bad game it doesn't get a lot of love but actually it's pretty fun. Obviously on consoles it's been a car crash launch but even on release day it was fine on PC, there were a few minor bugs but nothing that stopped me from playing. These have been patched now anyway. The other issue people have is that it's not a real free flowing city, which is true. Your playstyle will dictate whether this is a problem for you or not. If you want to hang about in the same spot to see what happens then you'll find it quite repetitive but if you're just passing through doing missions etc then its a decent facsimile of a city, enough to make you feel like things are happening.

The beginning and middle of the game are great but it does run out of steam by the end - I imagine they would have improved this a lot if they had more time before release.

Its a pretty game and not bad. Now ive got over the initial missions I just like driving around admiring the world :rolleyes::o

Soldato

It wasn't fine on the pc at launch at all. If that's your acceptable level of quality I dread to think what you class as good!

Its has some good side characters though, and utterly crap ending.

Back
Top Bottom