1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ceiling Fans

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Imy, Feb 13, 2014.

1. LOAM

Capodecina

2. Imy

Mobster

Yeah I've read through those instructions already but doesn't shed any light on the flush fitting option.

That remote is just a tad pricey! I don't think I'll be able to afford it with the remote.

3. bazzabear

Wise Guy

We had a ceiling fan in our old house - had the living room upstairs, and it got really hot.

The fan certainly did help - but it was also a little noisy. I think it was a cheap version, so I reckon, for a bedroom certainly, it would be worth paying a little more for a premium one.

4. LOAM

Capodecina

Ill scan in the industrie one over the weekend if you can wait ?

[​IMG]
    Blades off / Light module exposed, by removing the drop you can get both chrome sections of the body to be next to each other

[​IMG]
    Blades on, completed

5. Imy

Mobster

Don't want to trouble you too much mate; I'll call the reseller up when I get a chance.

Could you take a guess though as to much height is saved without the drop rod bit?

It is a very nice looking fan (I saw it before in your own thread) and I like the self-levelling mechanism.

6. LOAM

Capodecina

Its no drama i'm working tomorrow anyway. Ill measure up what the drob rod adds to it but its about 75mm I would guess.

7. UnworthyBean

Wise Guy

Hello Mr. I Work for this certain company.

Also where were you 5 years ago when OP was choosing a fan?