Census 2011: fewer than half of people living in London are white

Permabanned
Anyone who is "proud" of their race is an idiot, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Is Martin Luther King Jr an idiot? Malcolm X? no they were right to be proud of the black people for the struggles they overcame but also their achievements that go unnoticed.

Soldato
Is Martin Luther King Jr an idiot? Malcolm X? no they were right to be proud of the black people for the struggles they overcame but also their achievements that go unnoticed.

I don't think you quite understand that situation. They weren't "proud" to be "black", they were standing up to being treated as second class citizens.

It's not the same thing. To be proud because of your colour, is idiocy, and it's very much like patriotism, which is a borderline mental illness.

Soldato
atleast now white British people in london can say out loud if they're attacked by non whites, "is it because i is white" "is it because im a minority"

i hate how because of our history we're condemned to being over turned..

i dont want future history to change into something as alien as a burka, their culture and way of thinking i dont want.. they can keep it to them self's.

think of what we get upto day to day, the films we watch, the food we eat, the music, art, sport, laws, literature, religion, language.

if in the end they become the majority would they still think the same way we do today? or would they change the country and make it their own..

we seem to be very much like our European cousins and once they've learned the language they very much integrate, you'd have thought they'd lived here for 1000 years but other cultures aren't willing to leave go of their home land culture and way of doing things and they're the ones that have the power to change the whole country and make it a home from home unless something is done about it if the people want it or not.

could just build back up Hadrian's wall if after 100 years they take over as it would obviously cause upset and violence

Permabanned
atleast now white British people in london can say out loud if they're attacked by non whites, "is it because i is white" "is it because im a minority"

i hate how because of our history we're condemned to being over turned..

i dont want future history to change into something as alien as a burka, their culture and way of thinking i dont want.. they can keep it to them self's.

think of what we get upto day to day, the films we watch, the food we eat, the music, art, sport, laws, literature, religion, language.

if in the end they become the majority would they still think the same way we do today? or would they change the country and make it their own..

we seem to be very much like our European cousins and once they've learned the language they very much integrate, you'd have thought they'd lived here for 1000 years but other cultures aren't willing to leave go of their home land culture and way of doing things and they're the ones that have the power to change the whole country and make it a home from home unless something is done about it if the people want it or not.

could just build back up Hadrian's wall if after 100 years they take over as it would obviously cause upset and violence

Have you noticed how these white haters don't like it when we refer to ourselves as natives? I'm not talking about English people but Europeans in general. It's funny how everyone's a native but white people, who aren't native to anywhere apparently. They do this because they hate the idea of whites having any ancestral and cultural identity. We don't belong in Europe now, maybe we should go live on the moon.

Soldato
Have you noticed how these white haters don't like it when we refer to ourselves as natives? I'm not talking about English people but Europeans in general. It's funny how everyone's a native but white people, who aren't native to anywhere apparently. They do this because they hate the idea of whites having any ancestral and cultural identity. We don't belong in Europe now, maybe we should go live on the moon.

I would like it if you went to live on the moon.

Soldato
its funny you say white haters because the people coming out with it are white..

their argument being no-one from the uk originated here so why should we care for change..

look at history and you'll see no-one wanted to be invaded, yet today we should be happy with it..

Soldato
100% of the people in London are people though.
Best post in the thread. So short, so simple, yet so powerful.

Come on people. 100,000 years ago we were all black ffs. I simply don't understand why people "worry" or even bother to recognize the colour of a human being.

We are all people, we all rule the world together.

We are not polar bears and grizzly bears, where the colour of our skin denotes the continent we spring from, and the continent where we must naturally remain.

We are human. We have evolved. We have built technology which helps us traverse the world. Humanity has evolved to the point where the whole world is every human being's natural habitat.

Soldato

What a peculiar contradiction.

You list an array of wonderful things which are all derived from and made possible by various cultures of the world, but your stance seems to be anti-culture??

Soldato
we trade with the world, what we have today makes us who we are.. we've selected things we like from other cultures and leave the things we dont like..

a total change on culture i dont agree with..

i'm happy with black people living here and integrating though when you get whole towns all black, i'd not call that integration, more a total take over of a different race, different, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social group..

i dont mind people who integrate or people that dont at the moment really as my towns fine but if a different culture takes over england in the end. it would be a sad day..

Africa, India, Australia, america, Brazil just to name the common non white nations didnt like a total take over.. why should we? if it happened.

Last edited:
Soldato
we trade with the world, what we have today makes us who we are.. we've selected things we like from other cultures and leave the things we dont like..

a total change on culture i dont agree with..

i'm happy with black people living here and integrating though when you get whole towns all black, i'd not call that integration, more a total take over of a different race, different, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social group..

i dont mind people who integrate or people that dont at the moment really as my towns fine but if a different culture takes over england in the end. it would be a sad day..

Africa, India, Australia, america, Brazil just to name the common non white nations didnt like a total take over.. why should we? if it happened.

"Black" isn't a culture...

Also, define "integrate" properly. You seem to think "integration" is nothing less than a person completely forgetting everything about themselves and making sure everything that they do is "British".

i dont care for colour, just culture

Of course you do. You'd be happier if everyone in the UK were white, wouldn't you?

Associate
maybe we should go live on the moon.

That is by far the best suggestion and the only thing that you've said that makes any sense in this thread so far.

If you could take the rest of the 'people' that share your view with you that would be great thanks.
It makes perfect sense really, as you could live how you want to with 'people' who share the same views as you and you'll all be the right colour. You never know you might meet Adolf up there and you could reminisce about past plans gone wrong.

The only good thing about threads like these is that it becomes an easy way to spot certain 'people' and ignore them for future reference.....

inb4 'bleeding heart liberal' 'do gooder' 'anti racist is code for antiwhite' yada yada yada /lesigh

Back
Top Bottom