Certain amount of vehicles per residence?

Soldato
some areas have restrictions on keeping commercial vehicles in residential areas. it would take care of the van anyway....

Soldato
some areas have restrictions on keeping commercial vehicles in residential areas. it would take care of the van anyway....

Isnt it more like some estates will have a covenant built into the deeds of the house that you aren't allowed to park commercial vehicles on the estates and that it would take a civil action to actually enforce this? The only way a council would usually enforce this is if their is a restriction sign from highways banning vehicles over a certain weight?

Associate
Where the hell is someone who can hardly speak english getting the money to own, tax, insure and fuel 4 cars and a van? I mean surely you can't be in any decent job in England without actually being able to speak the language?

Soldato
( |-| |2 ][ $;14941160 said:
Where the hell is someone who can hardly speak english getting the money to own, tax, insure and fuel 4 cars and a van? I mean surely you can't be in any decent job in England without actually being able to speak the language?

Benefits, work for cash so no income tax - the skys the limit if you have no sense of decency

Man of Honour
You can own as many vehicles as you like. Some estates have things written into the deeds stating you may not own signwritten vehicles/untaxed cars and so on but that's about it. If you lived in one of those places you'd know it.

Soldato
If you can get in and out with a bit more hassle I wouldn't worry over it. The guy across the street from us and when he returns home has his recovery truck ,two cars and usually at least one other customer car parked up. Just means my dad has to take one more turn to reverse out.

Associate
( |-| |2 ][ $;14941160 said:

Nigerian 419 Scammer??

Back
Top Bottom