CF30 qualified Financial Advisers - recruitment

Soldato
Firstly, adviser or advisor?

We're looking to recruit 100+ FA's all over England and Wales, for some reason, it's been given to me to place adverts. I have nothing to do with HR or actual recruitment but i'm the tech guy so anything internet related seems to come to me.

I've spent £1200 on LinkedIn recruitment posts, just 6 of them, robbing ****.
Indeed adverts.
I've had one of the admin pulling CV's from job sites like monster etc and making contact with them.

Now, the issue is, many of these job sites hold the same profile's and CV's so posting ad's on all the sites seems a waste of time.

We've adwords + landing pages set up, although it needs some work so i'm going to rebuild the landing page the tech director made.

Question is, where else would you be looking?

Soldato
Adviser. We're not Americans.

Send a press release to Citywire and Financial Planner about your expansion plans etc. Include a photo of your MD in a pinstripe suit. Both of those will run pretty much any press release.

100+ new advisers suggests you're part of a network - can they not offer any support?

Soldato
OP
Adviser. We're not Americans.

Send a press release to Citywire and Financial Planner about your expansion plans etc. Include a photo of your MD in a pinstripe suit. Both of those will run pretty much any press release.

100+ new advisers suggests you're part of a network - can they not offer any support?

Thanks, press releases are something I've considered but it's knowing where to send them. I'll look at both of those.

Basically, we're a leading estate planning firm in England and Wales, Wills, Trusts, LPAs etc. We're teaming up with a company called Intrinsic to offer financial advice alongside the estate planning side of things. We source them, Intrinisic check them out, supply some training etc and profits are split.

We've had no real help from them as far as I am aware and as I am based in our HQ 3 hours from our new finance office I get few updates.

Back
Top Bottom