Chair for gaming with controller

Associate
I’m on PS4 so use a controller instead of kb&m. Will normal gaming chairs still be ok :/

Im getting a chair because I have terrible posture on the couch and get a bad back sitting for too long.

Confused! Looking around seen dxracer mentiond a lot and secret lab and some of the top streamers seem to use Maxnomic.
I’ve read a lot people say just get a hermon miller second hand.
I think I’m leaning towards the Herman Miller . Advice needed??

Associate
OP
Or maybe something like the maxnomic dominator.

https://www.needforseat.de/en/dominator-415?number=MXNDOM01BK#79c36dc9202811db82c0ae80f05361e5

It needs to be soMething sleek and preferably not scream gaming chair. I don’t want the console type gaming chairs that sit on the floor. It will go with a computer desk/ laptop/ monitor/ps4.
I’m 30 and would rather it look like a computer in the corner of my living room instead of where I sit and game for 18 hour straight lol. You know for the never occasions where I bring a hottie home :D

OcUK Staff
If you can afford a decent Herman Miller, then go for it, however if you don't want to spend a considerable amount for one of those, the noblechairs range is our best in terms of comfort, aesthetics and quality. The EPIC is similar to the Dominator in design and we have a wealth of choices available.

Back
Top Bottom