Chaning DDR4 timings - help needed please.

LHM

LHM

Associate
Firstly I am not very good when it comes to PC config so please bear with me, and I need your help if possible.

Over the weekend I have installed a Ryzen 7 1700X with Asus Crosshair VI X370 motherboard and 16GB Trident Z DDR4 (14-14-14-34) 3200MHZ. RAM part number is F4-3200C14D-16GTZ

I have got the RAM running at 3200mhz, BUT, CPU-Z is telling me that the timings are totally different to what my ram is advertised at. Should I manually change the timings in BIOS to match my advertised RAM timings or leave it? See picture as to what CPU-Z shows. I am also unsure what the Bank Cycle Time and command rate are. How do I find out what those values are for me RAM? And should I change those values in BIOS?

Any help is much appreciated.

IMG_6725.jpg

Associate
Firstly I am not very good when it comes to PC config so please bear with me, and I need your help if possible.

Over the weekend I have installed a Ryzen 7 1700X with Asus Crosshair VI X370 motherboard and 16GB Trident Z DDR4 (14-14-14-34) 3200MHZ. RAM part number is F4-3200C14D-16GTZ

I have got the RAM running at 3200mhz, BUT, CPU-Z is telling me that the timings are totally different to what my ram is advertised at. Should I manually change the timings in BIOS to match my advertised RAM timings or leave it? See picture as to what CPU-Z shows. I am also unsure what the Bank Cycle Time and command rate are. How do I find out what those values are for me RAM? And should I change those values in BIOS?

Any help is much appreciated.

IMG_6725.jpg
Hi m8
I have the same set up, can you tell me what bios settings you have used to get it run at 3200? Mine won't boot at that speed, I'm on 1007 bios.
:)

Back
Top Bottom