Chavette in a Paxo VTS thought she could 'ave me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
[Set Scene]

Road - A470; Cardiff Bound
Time - 15:30pm
Weather - Sunny, Slight NE wind!

[/Scene Set]

I've been behind this stupid paxo maxo with gay lord lexus lights for ages and she..........yes SHE wont pull over.

We've been through a couple of sets of lights and now its just me and her..........i'm not pushing her, i'm keeping my distance, but she's still not moving.

Red light ahead, she stays in the fast lane,............I go on her inside.

Shes carrying two passengers.....one is her mother (who has like one front tooth!)....coming from the Welsh valleys, she obviously cant afford dental care after being hit in the face with a shovel in the local pub brawl.....

The other passenger,.......her no more than 2 year old baby!!

The lights change.......she slips her clutch and lets her 'cherry bomb' make her patheitc 1600cc sound like...............a pathetic 1600cc!......I let her go.....then, the fun starts......I wind the turbo round on the CDTi and let the torque do the rest........into 2nd quick to regain Max torque and i'm already half a car ahead...her mother spits, sorry, shouts something out of the window (maybe something about 'am I a dentist'?...who knows)...

I'm into third, revs drop back down to 1800rpm and max torque...BOOM, black smoke in your face you chav....see if you can catch me now!

Meh! end of rant..........why bother.?? Firstly, your a chav, secondly your a woman, thridly you're at least 60bhp down on me and god knows how much more in torque, but no doubt you'll be telling your mates at 'pub creche' that you 'had me'............... :rolleyes:

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:
OMG dude, learn how to type, reading that is so painful I gave up.

Oh and you don't NEED to diss saxo's you know, they aren't all bad.

Apart from my excessive '..............' whats your problem!!

Oh, btw..................................you missed the point! ITS A SAXO! :D

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:
Hang on a moment here. You have the 135bhp 2.0CDTi yes?

A saxo VTS would obliterate it in a straight line, and most definately if a corner arose. She was either NOT in a VTS (or even a VTR for that matter), or she wasn't trying. If the latter, probably too busy laughing at a derv slipperwagon trying it on with her!

Nope, I used to have a 135bhp CDTi, I now have 190bhp CDti

and trust me, after early events with another wannabe 'big time' in a Saxo VTR, I can easily match the handling if the driver (in this case a lad) thinks he can drive quick, but actually cant!

Permabanned
OP
[TW]Fox said:
:confused:

Was it a dual carriageway? If not, why should she pull over?

Yea, 1600cc engines are pathetic and small compared to... 1951cc of diesel power?

Yes, it was a dual carriage way, and i'm talking about french 1600s! lol

EDIT: I suppose it was one of those 'you had to be there' moments! ;)

Permabanned
OP
Boost increased to 22psi, synergy TU4 which adds approx. 35bhp and inlet mods (inlet mods hadnt been done until recently)

The MG is also not a boat. It sits at least 3cm lower than a 75 and is on 18"s as opposed to 15"s! it has stiffer ARBs as well

Yes, round a track it probably couldnt out handle a saxo, but on the road, it sticks, and until you've driven one, I think you should reserve comment!

In addition, read my post probably, I said, that this particular driver (who was big timing it) had to break around a slight left hander which I managed to flow through at over 70mph and saw me attached to his rear bumper!

Permabanned
OP
Mohinder said:
What a rubbish story.

You pulled away from some lights, and some woman shouted at you, probably because you thought you'd try and race a car with a baby in it.

:/

No, the point is (if you could be bothered to put you billy blue hat book down and read properly), is that she was trying to egg me to race.

She was the one (with a child on board) who gunned it from the lights in an attempt to hack me off. She succeded, so I whopped her ass!

Permabanned
OP
eidolon said:
Short version.

You overtook a girl in a Corsa who also had her mother and child in the car.

Well, dunno about everyone else but I'm impressed

Again. Well read! It was a saxo........ :rolleyes:

God, why is everyone so bloody THICK! ;)

Permabanned
OP
Again, you're the one whos not read it properly....

The straight line was a girl

The one who though his saxo could handle was a bloke.....and I quote (quite simply for those who could do with resitting GCSE English apart from myself)

after early events with another wannabe 'big time' in a Saxo VTR

Permabanned
OP
NathanE said:
And there's not any possibility (judging from your other little snide comments about her and her mother's teeth) that you could have just "made that up" or exaggerated it? Sorry but (if this little story is true) you are a fool, a complete fool.

Admit it, your thread has backfired 100% and now you're struggling to pick up the pieces.

Right, let me re-write it for those thickies amongst us!

I was following her on a dual carriageway, traffic on the inside lane had cleared, I would like to have passed her, but she didnt pull over, so I stayed behind her (in an attempt to get her to look in her mirror and see me in order to pull over!)

She didn't pull over, so at the next clear set of lights I came along side her on the inside. I had no intention of racing her, but the lights changed and she revved her engine high, and let it go as her mother (with one tooth) shouted somthing out of the window.

So, I put my foot down, and overtook her

The end!

Get over it! jeez!

Permabanned
OP
I didnt encourage her! Have you read any of this or are you a newb!?

She was the one that went for it from the line!

Paradigm...I have no quarm with you my good man, but your sick of the Saxo bashing!??

There are plenty of people on here who are sick of the Rover bashing, but I'm not one of them! I have a car which I enjoy driving, far exceeds the comfort levels of any saxo, and gets me from A to B swifly and enjoyably with a nice BMW engine thrown in!! ;)

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:
I'm not debating your car's comfort, levels of trim, or infact "niceness" over a saxo. I'm just saying that a properly driven VTS would be faster than your car, end of story. She wasn't trying, or perhaps just mis-judged her clutch on the line and made it sound like she was racing, hell i've done that a few times in the Cupra R since i've had it.

Don't keep playing on the BMW tag either, soon you'll forget how to use your indicators :p

Anyway, seriously come to the RR, i'd like to see a graph (particularly torque!) of your modded M47!

I would like to, where is it and when!?

Please, trust me, she was trying to gun it. I have no doubt that a properly driven saxo (VTR, VTS) would out handle (at least) the ZT.

Permabanned
OP
paradigm said:
You've BEEN in both, I've driven both.

I've owned both and the ZT easily compares to the 3er. Spec for Spec the 75/ZT outstrips the 3er in every area. Component quality is BMW so there are no arguments there either.

I've owned a 182bhp 330d (which was far nicer and smoother to drive than the ZT!), but If i'd have said, I was in a 330d dragging a Saxo, would you still have said OMFGBBQWTFLOL 330d beats a saxo what!?

No, I don't think so, yet my ZT in its current state is equally as quick as the 330d 182bhp on paper (and weighs less...just)

I love the 3er for its 6cyl RWD action, and I love the interior. I like the interior of the ZT just as much, and the handling (although harsher being on 18" compared to the BMs 17"s) is great.

When I came to buy a car that could compare the the E46 320d or 330d, which offered the best value for money, the ZT was it. BMW owned and (kind of) built, BMW engine and GB for £7000 on an 03 plate with less than 50k on the clock! I would have loved the E46, but there were none of similar age and mileage for the same price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom