Cheap Flights...

Associate
TBH if that £389 p.p. you were quoted was inclusive of all taxes and charges, you're unlikely to find anything for much cheaper. Remember that roughly £100-120 of that £389 is taxes and airline fuel surcharges, so the actual fare you're paying is only about £270-290.

Associate
OP
Yup...with a stopover at Abu Dhabi...one thing I was wondering about a stopover, do they move your luggage to the next plane for you, or do you have to collect it and re-check in for the next stage of the flight...because the time between arrival and departure on the next stage of the flight is only 55 minutes :confused:

Soldato
Phunk-E-Man said:
Yup...with a stopover at Abu Dhabi...one thing I was wondering about a stopover, do they move your luggage to the next plane for you, or do you have to collect it and re-check in for the next stage of the flight...because the time between arrival and departure on the next stage of the flight is only 55 minutes :confused:

Yes, they will take care of your luggage.

Aren't you taking a stopover in Dubai?

Soldato
Phunk-E-Man said:
Didn't even think about it actually...I think we're both just eager as hell to get straight out to thailand :D
You should :D
They give a free stopover ;) and a bus to dubai!

If your flying from LGW take a laptop, internet on the plane! They have it on the AUH-BKK sector too!

Associate
OP
So essentially just need to find a cheap hotel for a night or two, then get the ajoining flight onto thailand?

What's dubai like...sorry to say my knowledge of it is pretty poor, have always been a little too orient obsessed :p

Soldato
Phunk-E-Man said:
So essentially just need to find a cheap hotel for a night or two, then get the ajoining flight onto thailand?

What's dubai like...sorry to say my knowledge of it is pretty poor, have always been a little too orient obsessed :p

Personally I would get a stopover on the way back.

And yes, I would get a cheap hotel in Dubai for a few days.

Dubai is just like most other cities, its pretty cheap if you avoid tourist traps. There are numerous thigs to see but you will get bored after a few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom