Cheap Last Minute Holidays / Spec me a holiday to Tenerife

Permabanned
Just wondering what site my fellow OCUK peers use for cheap last minute holidays, I'm looking to go Tenerife and stay in Los Cristianos for a week 9th September - 16th September (can be 10th-17th or even 11th-18th) Just looking for cheap flights and a nice clean hotel with a pool near to beach.

Ice Lolly seems to have good deals but apperently when you ring them up the holiday firms they start adding loads of extras and you don't get the cost shown. Lastminute seems expensive, what would do you guys use for holidays any preferences?

Also any apartments you can recommend to stay in Tenerife near Los Cristianos or Playas Dos Americas (preferably without a letterbox:D)

N17

N17

Permabanned
Rhyl, more cultured and warmer than Tenerife, Close to the Minogue family of Blaenau Ffestiniog.

Soldato
There's flights for £195 on Skyscanner with EasyJet, or you can pay £210 and go with ThomasCook. Just go onto Booking.com and find a Hotel and you're laughing. Just need transfers then, which is a quick Google job.

Soldato
We just booked the exact same place for the 5th till the 13th.

Tried icelolly and even time I rang up the holiday went as they are normally last minute cancellations.

In the end just booked through Thomas Cook.

On the beach is one to look at.

Permabanned
OP
We just booked the exact same place for the 5th till the 13th.

Tried icelolly and even time I rang up the holiday went as they are normally last minute cancellations.

In the end just booked through Thomas Cook.

On the beach is one to look at.

What hotel you staying at and what price did you pay If you don't mind me asking :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
When booking the hotel it's always a good idea to see what the rates are going direct. Booking.com wanted £800 but going direct was 640EUR. Same room and dates.

Used Skyscanner to find the flight.

Soldato
Los alisios or something very similar. £712 for 2 adults including 2 15kg baggage and self catering for 1 week. Didn't bother with transfers as hotel 10-15 minutes away from airport. We are traveling from Manchester.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I've always found a combination of using Expedia and some direct flight websites to be good

Permabanned
OP
Just thought i'd provide an update incase anyone else looks in future,I looked everywhere listed in this threat, holidaypirate, loveholidays , travelsupermarket etc etc

Found the cheapest to be expedia - found flights, 8 nights at this hotel

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...ub-Chayofa_Arona_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html

Flights with Monarch and shuttle from the airport to hotel for £610 for 2 of us which is a bargain :D Had to add luggage which I think is £20-30 each so overall looking at £650-670

Thanks for the help guys

Inb4 CoolStoryBro :cool:

Back
Top Bottom