Cheapest place to buy an iPhone 8 64gb

Soldato
I know it's rare to see Apple kit on sale but the Mrs wants a new iPhone 8 to replace her broken 5s.

Any tips on the cheapest place to buy it from or the best deal with a cheap data tariff?

Soldato
Plenty of pristine bargain refurbs on eBay and the like if you're not too worried about the box and peripherals. I picked up a 256gb 8 as new for £560 for my wife earlier this week, replacing a 5C. It is perfect.

Soldato
OP
I'm a bit wary about eBay for something so expensive. I've seen a 64gb iPhone 8 on Amazon new for £650. Anything lower for new with full warranty?

Soldato
OP
Still haven't bought one yet though Amazon is the cheapest deal I've found. My missus is trying to decide whether to go for an iPhone 8 or wait to see what the new iPhone SE, rumoured to be unveiled next month, is like.

Soldato
Checkout Envirofone and Music Magpie, bought from them before. Recently bought a 7+ recently on MM. Was by far the best price i could fine. Came quickly and i trusted them over eBay etc.

Soldato
OP
Thanks, I'll check them out. I'm kind of feeling like I'd rather spend an extra £200 and get a new iPhone 8 rather than £400ish on a second hand iPhone 7.

Priced against a new iPhone SE it might make more sense to buy a refurb iPhone 7 though.

Associate
uswitch website gave some very good offers, much better price than anywhere else I could find.

Ended up getting £40 back in cashback from Quidco, just verified in the last couple of days. Actually worked out really well as I couldn't find same deal direct on affordablemobiles website as I could via uswitch, which just linked to the affordablemobiles site.

Anyway I went direct to the website, added the deal to my basket and then loaded quidco, went via uswitch to the website and it was still in my basket. Extra £40.

Associate
Argos are doing £40 off, so £649 for iPhone 8 64GB.

Or Very are doing 10% off iPhones when buying through their 12 Months BNPL scheme, iPhone 8 would come in around £630.

Back
Top Bottom