US: Chicago Fire

One

One

Soldato
I don't know if anyone else has been watching this but I think it's awesome!

Thread starts from S01E03 so don't read further if you don't like spoilers.
I think this show is living up to expectations. There isn't a massive fire every episode, a lot of it is car crashes and other things where the claws are needed.

I think this thing with the detective could be interesting, I quite like the actor that plays the detective too. I really need to look at the actor list because I want to find some high-res pics of that blonde dyke to have a good think about.

It will be interesting to see what kind of **** the det. can cause for Casey.

Soldato
To be fair he spent more time/years as Dr Chase in House than as Billy in Neighbours.

Ah I didnt know that!

Spotted another girl from Neighbours is in that Last Resort, another that was in the recently cancelled Pan Am. They sure do get about these ex-neighbours stars!

Associate
the show made the news on one of the Chicago news program as they though that scene of a plane crash in an upcoming episode was real incident and wasn't until a minute into the broadcast that they realise it was Chicago fire shoot.

Associate
Holy thread revival!

Just wondering everyone's thoughts now this series is up to episode 17?

Quite enjoying it so far. It's by no means up there with the best shows, however its filling the gap until Breaking Bad.

Monica Raymund is a hottie.

One

One

Soldato
OP
Holy thread revival!

Just wondering everyone's thoughts now this series is up to episode 17?

Quite enjoying it so far. It's by no means up there with the best shows, however its filling the gap until Breaking Bad.

Monica Raymund is a hottie.

It's alright, still watching it but it's considerably average. Also Monica isn't that great at all, she looked nicer on Lie to Me, she got uglier for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom