**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
Mine was reasonably consistent. One of the main things I would do was checking emails and it was slower opening an email than I expected, pretty much every time.

I think the app draw was possibly just an animation thing. If I dragged it slowly, it looked to stutter and 'lag', but if I swiped it quick, no issues.

Underboss
Associate
not sure what to go for :/
was going to get a moto g something, but they have no compass
nokia 5/6 are lil bit slow

chinese ones are more confusing sigh :/

looking to spend 150-200 to replace my lumia 1020

Underboss
not sure what to go for :/
was going to get a moto g something, but they have no compass
nokia 5/6 are lil bit slow

chinese ones are more confusing sigh :/

looking to spend 150-200 to replace my lumia 1020

i went from a moto X Play, was looking at the moto G, after the lack of updates and how bad my phone got after owneing it for 1/2 years, i decided against it, and i looked at the nokias, but only a snap dragon 400 series processor, so i got the Redmi Note 4x, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb storage, extremely happy
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xia...32802702957.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.TYwGBp

good seller too

Associate
For those getting the MIUI 9 (Android 7) on the Redmi 4x, how are you applying this update? When I search on the device for an update nothing is found. Mine is a Chinese version with the Gapps applied via root.

Associate
AXON7 now £168 on gearbest app
double check delivery address on paypal, as mine decided to use the 4th address in my list, my old address, which isnt default!! and unused for atleast 6 months, and i only noticed it after i ordered and i cant cancel order without contacting support, so ive sent them a message to change delivery address :(((

stupid stupid paypal

Back
Top Bottom