Chivalry 2

Associate
Is anyone playing this? I keep getting tempted to pick it up - looks different to the standard FPS and I need something else to play but I'm worried it might get a bit 'samey' after an hour.

Soldato
My friend got it for me. I really enjoy it as a game to dip in and out of tbh. I wouldn't be able to play it for hours on end though.
I'm terrible at it but I can still have fun.

Associate
I've sunk a good few hours into it now, never laughed so much playing a game before. It's great fun. Easy to pick up but takes a bit of practice and patience to properly learn the mechanics. Thumbs up from me.

Soldato
I have really enjoyed playing this game. I have started getting better at it which has helped. While I think more maps need to be added, I have not got bored playing the current ones. The battles always seem to play out differently.

Associate
OP
Picked it up this morning and I've done the tutorial and dropped into a few games. Got my behind handed to me on a plate but it seems like good fun. Even though my gaming time is limited these days, I'm looking forward to giving it a good crack over the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom