** CHRISTMAS IS NEARLY HERE **

Associate
...we're (nearly) all celebrating the not so imminent arrival of the one day a year where we tell our kids that a stranger will sneak into the house while we sleep, empty his sack in our living room, and it's ok...

Bah humbug... I do love Christmas at Christmas, not in October...I've got 6 family birthdays to get through before Christmas ffs.

Associate
If you did that in my work I'd probably chuck something sharp at you :p

Christmas get earlier and earlier each year due to people like you, now we suffer it from the 1st November for the best part of 2 months, instead of the acceptable 3 or 4 weeks. Too much Christmas, or too early Christmas, makes it a bad thing instead of a nice thing

November? Psht, we've had christmas cards in the shop since September 1st :rolleyes:

Soldato
If you did that in my work I'd probably chuck something sharp at you :p

Christmas get earlier and earlier each year due to people like you, now we suffer it from the 1st November for the best part of 2 months, instead of the acceptable 3 or 4 weeks. Too much Christmas, or too early Christmas, makes it a bad thing instead of a nice thing
In our business Christmas becomes a focus in July with planned shipments picking products sorting MDF for promos it's literally peak season for most of us.

You kind of just become immune to it all. I draw the line at Christmas songs in October though.

qmWhxfh.gif.png

OcUK Staff
OP
Yep 18 degrees warm enough :)

You are right, it is too warm.

I like it below 0 ;)

giphy.gif

OcUK Staff
OP
So where are the epic xmas deals.

How about £20 off a Corsair K40 Keyboard? Discount will be applied in the basket - use voucher code OCUKK40

Means you can save over 30%

Corsair Gaming K40 USB RGB Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout (CH-9000223-UK) @ £59.99 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...yboard-UK-Layout-CH-9000223-UK-KB-056-CS.html
K40X001_285x255.jpg
K40X006_285x255.jpg

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...yboard-UK-Layout-CH-9000223-UK-KB-056-CS.html

RGB LED backlighting with multicolor options, 6 dedicated macro keys, 1000 Hz USB report rate, 36K of on-board memory to store macros for use on other PCs, Up to three sets of 18 macros

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Only valid on the above product. One voucher per basket.

Back
Top Bottom