Christmas shopping, how far are you?

Soldato
have done nothing....nada zilch. Well not quite true i know what im getting for some people. Will buy most of my presents online by Monday tomorrow (so that they get here in time) and the rest i will do on one massively stressful day of shopping. If i restrict the shopping stress to one day i can live with it.....

Soldato
My last small stuff is coming soon, one last package. I made sure I done most of it before the first week of December so I hadn't got to worry about it later on.

Soldato
Can't afford a lot - selection boxes for kids, wine for adults.

Done my niece's, cousins, aunt + uncle whilst listening to Kerrang.

Got to wrap my mum and bfs but got it already. Got brothers, yet to wrap, got to buy sisters.

Being unemployed sucks at Xmas. Waiting to start uni, waiting on 2 jobs but won't get money before Xmas if I get either.

Soldato
Can't afford a lot - selection boxes for kids, wine for adults.

Done my niece's, cousins, aunt + uncle whilst listening to Kerrang.

Got to wrap my mum and bfs but got it already. Got brothers, yet to wrap, got to buy sisters.

Being unemployed sucks at Xmas. Waiting to start uni, waiting on 2 jobs but won't get money before Xmas if I get either.

Doesn't matter if you can't afford much it's the thought that counts, if anyone thinks differently then screw em!

Associate
seriously I haven't even started yet.... it's pretty bad. Just bought 1 gift so far.
Bought my best friend's 7 year old a 3DS game. Gave it to him today. He opened it, sighed, dropped it on the floor and went back to his model train set.
Super Mario 3D land is a cool game man... come on...

Sigh...

Soldato
Need to get one last bit for my dad and I'm done. I went from having nothing bought on Friday to having it basically all done by Sunday. Got to love online shopping!

Back
Top Bottom