Christmas starts today

Soldato
Do you get two lots of presents in December or do people combine Christmas and your birthday?

I'm probably going to put my tree up a couple of weeks before Christmas. I got to find where I put all the decorations yet though lol.

Ha that depends. I won't often get a present from the wife, or she'll say she'll do something after Christmas, as it's our son's birthday on the 12th Dec, we're often away for Christmas, then skiing and our oldest's birthday 19th Jan, so I get back seat. It's happened the last 5 years haha so this year I made her give me an IOU for my watch fund :p Growing up though, it was always 2 presents until I got older and things I would like got more expensive.

Don
All the chavs round my way have been wetting themselves for several days now in anticipation of being the first to get a disco going in there front garden with Christmas lights.

Personally i would ban them all.. no wait, i mean bomb them all :D from orbit... just to be sure :D:D:D

I'm all for it, the kids absolutely love driving past the various gardens and seeing the lights. Meanwhile I don't have to spend a penny more on my leccy bill each month. Win win.

Soldato
It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I'm 40 and have never lost my love for it. I think it's possibly because I never remember believing in Santa as a kid.

Although your 40 you say Santa & not Father Christmas ? another UK tradition has gone down the drain in favour of the USA definition, everywhere now it's 'Santa' Santa's Grotto etc

Santa is short for Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas etc, Santa is actually Spanish for a female saint :p

So no matter how you view it you have to accept that everyone now takes their kids to see SAINT in saints grotto:rolleyes: who by definition should also be a woman :eek:

Back
Top Bottom