Chrome can't right click

Soldato
I've already made a thread on the chrome support forums (https://productforums.google.com/fo...blem-and-get-troubleshooting-help/bF8nTMveUAg) but not had a response yet so hoping someone here may be able to help.

For some reason I noticed today that I can't right click on a webpage, it just pops up the option box but then instantly vanishes so I only see it for a split second. I can right click 'chrome' itself, such as the top to reopen closed tabs, minimize/close, open the chrome task manager etc..., I can right click the URL bar, and the bookmark bar below it, I can right click YouTube videos and Twitch.tv streams but when I try to right click somewhere on a web page it simply flashes the normal right-click box for a fraction of a second.

I've tried disabling all extensions, Chrome says it's up to date, I've tried closing and re-opening it, all to no success. So if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them as I use right click for a lot of things. :(

Soldato
OP
I have the same issue with various MS apps. Works fine using the right-click on my touchpad, but my optical mouse has problems, A driver update helped correct it.

Thank You! It seems to have been my Logitech Gaming Software causing the issue (I use a G600, so the software manages the button mapping of the dozen buttons it has). I tried to right click it in the notifications part of the start menu and it crashed, so something was obviously wrong :p seems to be working now that I've restarted it though.

Back
Top Bottom