** CHUG'S BF BONANZA 2019 - CASES/PSU'S/CHAIRS **

OcUK Staff
OP
Might be stupid question, but in the seasonic modular PSUs, some are platinum efficiency, which i am aware is better than gold, one is titanium efficiency? is this now better than platinum, or worse?

Titanium is currently the highest available efficiency rating from the 80+ Certification labs. Essentially it's the best on the market.

OcUK Staff
OP
What's the deal (if there is one :) ) with the hero real leather chairs? I was hoping to buy the black and red leather from either OCUK or PC World and was hoping for something on Black Friday to tip me towards an OCUK purchase.

I did £529.95 earlier in thread. Can do the same for you, just call into CS and they will sort it for you.

Soldato
However, let me check tomorrow and see if there's anything we can do.

Thanks ChugNorris, I appreciate the quick replies.. on a Sunday too!

I've had my eye on the Seasonic snow platinum but heard the Leadex III is newer and better quality?

I also have very sensitive ears that pickup coil whine, I can't put up with any at all, my current OCZ 1250w is incredibly annoying and whines when the PC is turned off and left with power to the PSU.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks ChugNorris, I appreciate the quick replies.. on a Sunday too!

I've had my eye on the Seasonic snow platinum but heard the Leadex III is newer and better quality?

I also have very sensitive ears that pickup coil whine, I can't put up with any at all, my current OCZ 1250w is incredibly annoying and whines when the PC is turned off and left with power to the PSU.

I'd say the Platinum PRIME platform is better than the Leadex III platform. 12 years warranty too.

Back
Top Bottom