Clarkson on HIGNFY

Soldato
I am suprised to see this, I thought that he had pretty much burnt all bridges with the BBC, although up to them it does seem to be a Uturn since he hit one of their employees.
It's on BBC1 tonight at 9.

Soldato
He was lined up to host last series - but they mutually agreed to hold off until this one.
No reason the BBC wouldn't take him on - he's a free agent these days and they know he still draws the viewers, especially as it's almost certain Paul and Ian will make him the butt of all jokes tonight.

Soldato
OP
He was lined up to host last series - but they mutually agreed to hold off until this one.
No reason the BBC wouldn't take him on - he's a free agent these days and they know he still draws the viewers, especially as it's almost certain Paul and Ian will make him the butt of all jokes tonight.

I would imagine assulting an employee would be considered enough for them to not put him back on their channel, without it coming across like they didn't care. Why cancel Top Gear if you are happy to have him?

Caporegime
Didn't get half the treatment that Deayton got after the coke and hookers scandal.

I like Richard Osman, but he was pulling unfunny cheap shots to try and get laughs and just made himself look stupid. That's what I thought of his performance anyway.

Soldato
Didn't get half the treatment that Deayton got after the coke and hookers scandal.

I like Richard Osman, but he was pulling unfunny cheap shots to try and get laughs and just made himself look stupid. That's what I thought of his performance anyway.

I thought the exact same. Cheap digs that fell flat..

G-MAN2004: What an annoying ***** Richard Osman is. Sounds like he's jealous of Clarkson tbh.

I got that impression as well, especially when he started talking about Clarksons new deal

Soldato
Pitiful, truly pitiful. All five of them were just unfunny, smug, obnoxious, narcissistic, egotistical...truly unlikable personalities living in a media fantasy land. For me it was a car crash episode that has turned me off for good from what used to be unmissable viewing, albeit in obvious decline over the past few years. Well past it's sell-by date and also so blatant in it's perpetuation of media bias it was the only thing about it that was actually laughable, (for instance when Clarkson avoided talking about Brooks). :o

Back
Top Bottom