• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cleaning processor pads ?

Associate
OP
Pads on the processor, a question that's been on my mind for a while. The gold plating can be quite thin and easy to rub off. Last processor had a mark on one pad but came off with a gentle finger nail eeek.

Permabanned
Pads on the processor, a question that's been on my mind for a while. The gold plating can be quite thin and easy to rub off. Last processor had a mark on one pad but came off with a gentle finger nail eeek.

Most paste is fine to stay on there as it's none conductive, but I would just use kitchen roll and just wipe it off. It's no big deal.

If that's correct then good luck cleaning that out from the pins without damaging them. I hope it's non-conductive paste as well.
It's very easy.. wash it out with alcohol..
Simple.

Back
Top Bottom