Closed loop water cooling help

Associate
Hi Guys,

I was just wandering if someone could give me some pointers on closed loop water cooling please?

I've got my eyes on the Corsair H100, H110 or H150 and I'm not sure which I'd benefit from, also if i should top mount or front mount? and add more case fans. Apologies for all the questions

I'll be looking to OC my CPU on my next build when I get a Z mobo

Current PC specs;

Intel I5 7600k 100% load on all 4 cores @4.9GHZ- current temps 50-55 degrees
Geforce 2070 Super gaming X - current temps 66-70 degrees 60FPS 4k on COD MW
Asus Prime Pro H270
Corsair LPX 16gb 2400Mhz
Samsung 960 Evo 250GB M2 NVME
Samsung 970 Evo 1TB M2 NVME
Fractal Meshify 2 Compact light Tempered Glass - stock fans 2x 140 front 1x 120 rear

Rob

Soldato
Honestly, AIO's don't seem worth it to me over a good air cooler. I've had several and they just didn't perform well enough to justify the cost.

Have you thought about a custom loop?

Associate
well once u upgrade to a new CPU I would not bother waste your money on those truly expensive AIO's like corsair and the like take a look at id cooling AIO's there about half as cheap the build quality pretty good but more importantly they get you the same results used plenty of these in builds for my self and other people. Just noticed they also do one for GPU's now as well.

The only trouble u will find with AIO's though is it will give u ideas of full custom which mine has now cost over a grand to get it right how I want it. mind u she does look sweet.:D

Almost forgot mount in the top with your case

Back
Top Bottom