CLUB3D A NEW PARTNER TO OCUK WITH EXCEPTIONAL DEALS

Suspended
Tomorrow we have a range of Club3D ATi cards arriving. Offering excpetional value for money with well priced products and a superb 2 year warranty.

Club 3D ATI Radeon HD5870 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £315.99 inc VAT

GX-009-C3_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with Club 3D HD5870 graphics card. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology.* Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX® 11, The Club 3D HD5870 graphics card enables realistic and explosive HD gaming.

- Core Clock: 850MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 153.6GB/s
- Processing Cores: 1600
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- Includes: Colin McRae DiRT 2
- Warranty: 2 Years

Only £315.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Club 3D ATI Radeon HD5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £223.99 inc VAT

GX-010-C3_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with Club 3D HD5850 graphics card. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology.* Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX® 11, these graphics card enables rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 725MHz
- Memory Clock: 4000MHz
- Processing Cores: 1440
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- Includes: Colin McRae DiRT 2

Only £223.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Club 3D ATI Radeon HD5770 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £121.99 inc VAT

GX-014-C3_400.jpg

Now, more people than ever can experience real innovation in DirectX® 11 gaming with the Club 3D HD5770 graphics card. Loaded with advanced technology, this graphics card has the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity technology*. Using ATI Stream technology**, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more then ever with our PC. Enable realistic visual effects and an explosive HD gaming performance to dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 850MHz
- Memory Clock: 4800MHz
- Processing Cores: 800
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology

Only £121.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Club 3D ATI Radeon HD4890 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express 'Superclocked Edition' Graphics Card @ £157.99 inc VAT

GX-011-C3_400.jpg

With the highest factory overclocked version the Club 3D HD4890 Superclocked Edition stands out from the rest and offers more then 10% GPU performance than the award-winning HD4890 graphics cards. Club 3D got the power hardcore gamers and enthusiasts have been waiting for. Tear through the latest games with seamless frame rates and go beyond HD with the brandnew Club 3D HD4890 Superclocked Edition.

- Core Clock: 950MHz
- Memory Clock: 4200MHz
- Processing Cores: 800
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 10.1 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology

Only £157.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I've not heard of Club3D before, but these prices are definitely an attractive sell point indeed. Good to see some of the 5xxx series dropping in priace a little, almost back to their launch rrp's! =D

Nice one O/cUK!

Suspended
OP
A long time ago we did Club3D. They support both NVIDIA and ATI are absolutely huge in the far east. Very impressed with the prices.

Suspended
OP
So are the based in the Netherlands? whats the customer support and RMA service like for UK customers.

Very similar to xfx you deal with us for the entire length of the warranty and will replace the card with a new one of the same or better spec during this time.

Associate
i used to own a 6600gt club 3d card years ago it did pack in eventully but was a nice card while i had it thumbs up! :)

Can't type for toffee
Don
I could have sworn I posted this yesterday but mus have forgot xD
Whats the RMA details on these Fatboy?
Is it 2 years with OcUK or 1year OcUK and 1Year Manufacturer as normal?
If as normal wheres the RMA depot for Club 3D based?

EDIT: Nvm just woke up and didnt reread xD

Soldato
Nice to see another card manu (in addition to Asus) which didnt feel the need for a cartoony sticker :)

Fatboy, any of these come with Dirt 2 code bundled?

Back
Top Bottom