cm enforcer

Associate
what are your guys opinions of the above case?

I am getting a new computer with the above mentioned case and was wondering peoples opinions.

So i need to get some new fans or are the stock ones okay?

Input appreciated thanks

Associate
Personally, I don't like the aesthetics but that's personal opinion. Being a Cooler Master case you are obviously going to get sufficient cooling however when there is a motherboard installed it looks like it could get quite cramped inside. There is a removable hard drive cage to give you more room if you have an extremely long graphics card (dual-gpu).
As for stock cooling it comes with a 200mm front intake fan and a 120mm rear exhaust fan with the optional of adding in a top 200mm fan and a 120mm side fan.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was going to go with the enforcer, but reviews weren't great... its cooling ain't great with only one intake at the front which is very impeeded by the drive bays and the cable management is shockingly bad for a cooler master case... their isn't much space behind the motherboard tray for the 24pin cable and all the cables you want to hide.

if you have more than 2 hdds like me and you have a very long graphics card, you cannot remove the top hdd cage to fit in the gpu and the inside is very cramped and it is bad to build in.

also the tool free 5.25 bays (the fixings) are cheap plastic and are not very good.

i went with the shinobi window case and never been happier... better looking, better cooling with a floor and side panel fan area, great to build in... Bit Fenix F.T.W

Back
Top Bottom