e6t9wm.jpg

51epzm.jpg

33js3l4.jpg

29xgf0i.jpg

vpexw6.jpg

Model - SGK-1010-BBCA1

It would make it a lot easier to choose the right cherry mx mechanical keyboard

Soldato
Maybe we could have a forum one where it gets sent from member to member who requests it so they know which keyboard to buy?

Once youve decided and bought they keyboard you dont really need the tester thingy

Soldato
Maybe we could have a forum one where it gets sent from member to member who requests it so they know which keyboard to buy?

Once youve decided and bought they keyboard you dont really need the tester thingy

I can't decide between brown and red for typingggggggg but I don't want to buy a test kit :D :(

Permabanned
how much are they in the States?

edit - just saw the thread on ocn - 13.95 euros exc delivery Expected release date is 4th Apr 2014. Defo buying it. :D

Features

This unit comes with 6 varying switch types

Blue – 50g Force – Audible Click, Tactile Bump
Brown – 45g Force – Tactile Bump
Red – 45g Force – Smooth/Linear
Green – 80g Force – Audible Click, Tactile Bump
Clear – 55g Force – Tactile Bump
Black – 60g Force – Smooth, Linear

Learn more about CHERRY MX switches at Cooler Master University: http://cmuniversity.net/switches.php?lang=en

As an added bonus, any purchase of a CM Storm Key Tester instantly provides a € 13,95 discount to your purchase of a CM Storm mechanical keyboard from our store.

Note: This is not a functional keyboard unit, it is only used to determine your preference of switch type.

Specifications

Model - SGK-1010-BBCA1
Color - Black (interior non-coating)
Keycaps - ABS, grip coated, removable
Switch Type - Cherry MX Switch (Black, Blue, Brown, Red, Green, Clear)
Number of switches - 6
Dimensions - 9 x 8.2 x 4.6 cm / 3.54 x 3.23 x 1.81 inch

http://www.cmstore.eu/cm-storm/keyboards/mechanical-key-switch-tester/

If I was to be picky I'd wish for some o-ring dampers too.

Last edited:
Associate
Maybe not a great indicator of performance for a typist, but a lot of gamers are becoming interested in mechanical keyboards these days so I think sampler kits would be quite useful just for seeing how the different switches might feel when bashing away on your W key :D

There are a few of these sampler kits available from different manufacturers (Cooler Master, Max Keyboard, QWERKeys, WASD Keyboards) but the trouble is, none of them are directly available in the UK, so the delivery costs make them prohibitively expensive :(

I'd certainly like to buy one if it were available at a reasonable price.

Soldato
I'd second getting them in stock as I would like to get myself a mach keyboard but not really 100% on which one. Think I like Blue best as red feels to easy to make a mistake on, but for gaming red would be better than blue I think.

Soldato
Seems odd there are over 10 of these B grade keyboards. I wonder why they have been sent back?

website error only 1 physically existed.

Mechanical keyboards are among the lowest returned items.

This is not a product we will be stocking guys the demand isn't there we are not having any problem selling mechanical keyboards as it is and the return rate for unwanted items has proven to be very low.

Back
Top Bottom