COD: Modern Warfare 3

Soldato
Nope.

MW19 was brilliant and kept me entertained for years. MW2 lost me after a few months. I gave up on CoD back around Advanced Warfare as the franchise wasn't for me anymore. MW2019 brought me back and I was hooked but MW2 pushed me back out.

Until they decide to focus on making a competent regular multiplayer I'm done with the series. I've no desire to play a BR game and while I appreciate it's the flavour of the month and keeps MTX coming in, I refuse to buy a full priced game that gets treated like an unwanted step-child.

Reactions: HRL
Associate
Played MW19, enjoyed it although always thought Warzone was lame as hell

Last years game was awful though, worst matchmaking of all time, 1 good round and it puts you in with sweats for the next 5 rounds before demoting you for 1 round to play against scrubs again... and then the cycle repeats.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Nope.

MW19 was brilliant and kept me entertained for years. MW2 lost me after a few months. I gave up on CoD back around Advanced Warfare as the franchise wasn't for me anymore. MW2019 brought me back and I was hooked but MW2 pushed me back out.

Until they decide to focus on making a competent regular multiplayer I'm done with the series. I've no desire to play a BR game and while I appreciate it's the flavour of the month and keeps MTX coming in, I refuse to buy a full priced game that gets treated like an unwanted step-child.

My thoughts exactly. I was enjoying MW2 until it all went a bit Fortnite, gave up at the end of season 2.

Unless MW3 is incredibly good I think I’ll give it a pass.

Associate
I do enjoy the campaigns on these games, albeit they are very short.. Only thing I don't like is the political agendas behind them.

Online play is OK, but each new release is very similar to the last. Sort of like the Fifa franchise

SPG

SPG

Soldato
My age is now such that i no longer understand COD games, power ups everywhere, weapons that make zero sense with silly colours.

I just dont get it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom