• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

COD : MW Issues my GPU?

Soldato
Hey guys,

Two concerns .. :(

1) Played a quick game of MW there to test out the newly changed system, and about 10 mins into a quick blast of TDM, my screen went black for about 3 seconds, then resumed, no stuttering, lag, in game noise change etc..

2) My FPS is not any better than my 2070s I had before this (2080s), still at 3840x1080 on ultra I get around 80-100 fps :eek: :(
- Before this monitor, my 2070s was running on a 1440p, so basically the same pushing the Ultrawide and the 2K monitor.

Any suggestions ASAP would be great!

Soldato
OP
Just had a quick check for updates, and says im up to date, but I have missed the caption below for the DL and install of 1909! :eek: (on 1809 atm apparently)

meW2KAD.jpg

Could this also affect game performance?

Soldato
OP
Since update and messing around.

I played a sesh of BFV on 64 man conquest..everything ultra (including Ray Tracing)

Got average of 75-80 fps and smooth as silk gameplay..

GPU temps peak at : 60c
CPU temps peak at : 68c

Both CPU and GPU were not even fully utilised. So, thus far I am really happy!

Soldato
I've been reading that Turing owners are getting black screens like this. I've read no solution for the issue. Although some say remove the geforce experience there is no indication that actually fix it.

Associate
I get the same black screens in COD MW with a 1080ti. Have done for a while although I don't remember them from when I first bought the game.

Back
Top Bottom