COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
Mate, you aint seen me :)

I hate SMG's with Iron Sights, i mean i HATE them!! no, i HATE them!!

Although when you guys buggered off at 12:30 (Lightweights! :p) i got a nice 38 kills in a HQ game, my best by far! HQ is a lot of fun actually!

Tonight peeps? :)

Trust me mate, I'm lucky if I get more than 6 kills and die less than 10 times! :D
Oh well, its all about fun at the end of the day.

I added a few of you from this thread last night. Gamertag: Faded1984
Might be around tonight if I don't go to the pub after work.

Soldato
Mate, you aint seen me :)

I hate SMG's with Iron Sights, i mean i HATE them!! no, i HATE them!!

Although when you guys buggered off at 12:30 (Lightweights! :p) i got a nice 38 kills in a HQ game, my best by far! HQ is a lot of fun actually!

Tonight peeps? :)

38...meh i had 128 kills in 1 game :D:p;)

Soldato
Had a game of HQ before work today, my team was absolutely terrible, I ended the match with around 75 kills which was more than double anyone else on my team, bunch of idiots!

Hell, that was more than double the kills of anyone on the winning team too! I hate playing with crap people :(

Edit: I'll be on tonight, 10:30pm as usual for this week. Maybe a little earlier if I'm lucky.

Soldato
I've just been playing with a bunch of frenchies and they was amazingly ***** all they do is bloody talk! juh jah oui ju suis **** etc etc....

I also had a go on free for all, everyone was just sitting in the buildings so i started abusing them :D bloody campers!

Soldato
I did the same last night :p Well, went to throw a grenade around a container on the ship, it hit the side of the container and bounced back into my face :p

lol, happens to the best of us, apart from soulja of course, the magnetic fields in his body protect him from the grenade sending each fragment into a nearby enemy's face, giving him an instant helichopper call down! :rolleyes:

I'm up for party play tonight though, i'll bring the jelly!

Last edited:
Soldato
lol, happens to the best of us, apart from souljah of course, the magnetic fields in his body protect him from the grenade sending each fragment into a nearby enemy's face, giving him an instant helichopper call down! :rolleyes:

I'm up for party play tonight though, i'll bring the jelly!

Who?

I actually killed myslef about 3 times with grenades last night :o

Soldato
*stealth edit!*

Who? YOU!

Hard luck :) catch you later i'm sure, never heard snipers get as much verbal flamage as last night, you make me feel sad for liking sniping! :D

Back
Top Bottom