COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
I'm having more luck with the full auto Assault rifle (I think the M4) was blatting people from halfway across the map last night, and now have both red dot shotguns...why you ask? Well ask no more...cause i'm asking the same chuffin' thing!

Soldato
I'm having more luck with the full auto Assault rifle (I think the M4) was blatting people from halfway across the map last night, and now have both red dot shotguns...why you ask? Well ask no more...cause i'm asking the same chuffin' thing!

I used the M4 a lot before switching to the M16, I don't think it's quite as powerful or accurate but is still a bloody great gun, better for close quarters certainly as you can just spray :p

I just got both my shotguns red dotted too :p I was just working through all the challenges trying to level up a bit quicker.

Caporegime
Try using it with the double tap perk :p

I think I will have too :D Only have about 50 kills to go with it then I can switch to another gun I'm useless with :D

I do like the challenge aspect though with the guns, encourages you to try guns you normally wouldn't bother with.

Although it does mean I get less kills I figure the points for challenges are levelling me up quicker than 50 points for another 10 kills??

Soldato
they level you up a lot quicker especially when you get 150 kils with it and it gives you 100 points, i'm trying to get the 150 head shots with the AK 47 at the moment so i can unlock the golden AK 47 :D

Back
Top Bottom