Cokezone and EA store

Well, seems that EA dont like this - I have had my pre-order cancelled and when trying to re-order it says the coke zone voucher is no longer valid (ie used). Have emailed them but maybe its a "can only be used once per address" thing as I pre-ordered bf1943 last month using a coke zone voucher.

does it start to install then just close. no errors etc?

if so

uninstall physx on your pc, install the game let it install its own version, when thats finished install latest physx.

if that doesnt work let me know as there is a file you can download that stops the physx check

the first thing should work though as i had same issue

oo nice one mate, it goes theough the language thing etc then just vanishes! tried running the setup from the files but it askes for a cd key -.- lol ill give it a go :)

working :D thanks

Last edited:
Can anyone help?

18648013879387072450.jpg

Can I ask- once you've downloaded the game, when you come to format can you backup the game files (ie. Like you backup the steamapps folder for steam) and does it update for new patches automatically without any further charges to update?

Interestingly, it looks like that's a different version of MOH:A - my download from when I got a few months back is almost a whole GB smaller (and also refuses to install properly due to finding a newer version of PhysX) so perhaps there is an issue with the newer bigger download version causing that error for you AH2?

Back
Top Bottom