Cokezone and EA store

So 10 coke points gets you a cokezone voucher which gets you £5 off, but actually gives you £10 off. You can only use 1 voucher per purchase though, but you can get any game under a tenner for free? And once a voucher has been used, thats it? Noticed one of my housemates has got 4x10 pack of coke in the kitchen. Awesome.

Just pre-ordered 1943. Can't see anything else worth gettintg, out of the games you can get for free. NHL 08 and FIFA 08 would be good, but I don't have a controller! MOH:Airbourne any good?

This method worked for me to buy BC2 last night. Just register a new account on coke zone, do a small survey, buy 1 2l bottle of coke and you have 10 points, redeem for ea store code (advertised as£5 off but actually get £10 off). Go to ea store and apply this code together with the myvouchercode to get the game for £20, then drink your coke whilst playing the game before anyone else :D

Being the complete eejit that I am, I didn't read the T&Cs of the EA codes until after I bought some...only to discover they aren't valid on the only thing I was interested in - Battle Forge points.

So, I nabbed Need for Speed: Carbon and Medal of Honor, yet find myself with three of the £5/£10 (whatever) codes to give away.

The next three beggars who post can have 'em.

Thank you recieved. Just went to EA store & are now suspending pre-orders until release because of a day 1 patch:(

AHHH have to go back and order from GAME!

Back
Top Bottom