**Collection Thread**UPDATED AGAIN**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Will Gill
will hit the electronic super highway tomorrow matey

I still haven't got the money from paypal, but the nochex was transferred pretty much straight away - I'll cover the paypal npnp :)

so I'd imagine it will be in your account first thing monday, total was £711 just for the record :)

Thanks matey :)

its amazing how much this community has raised for the guy.

i watched top gear the other day, and saw the F40 on it, i nearly broke down watching that, becuase as soon as it was mentioned i thought of Darren, and although i didnt know him, it brought back memories of him.

i dont think he will ever be forgotten.

what a guy..

sidewinder out :(

Originally posted by SidewinderINC
its amazing how much this community has raised for the guy.

i watched top gear the other day, and saw the F40 on it, i nearly broke down watching that, becuase as soon as it was mentioned i thought of Darren, and although i didnt know him, it brought back memories of him.

i dont think he will ever be forgotten.

what a guy..

sidewinder out :(

me 2

Steve, I sent a mail over to your NTL account (the one you're registered with) but I've not had a response yet.

I still need to transfer you the collection money over. Can you get in touch please?

Thanks mate.

Originally posted by Gilly
Steve, I sent a mail over to your NTL account (the one you're registered with) but I've not had a response yet.

I still need to transfer you the collection money over. Can you get in touch please?

Thanks mate.
HI have recieved email will be emailing you later today
Thankyou STEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom