Comedy Cartoons

Man of Honour
The ones you mentioned in the OP are the most well known for a reason.

American Dad is pretty poor. It feels like a B rate family guy. Which is exactly what it is.

Family Guy series 6 is superb return to form (it sags seasons 4-5). The later episodes are much different than the earlier ones. The humour is much cruder and far more offensive. Its also less of a 'family morals' show which was present quite a bit in the earlier episodes. Saying that, the laughs are there more than ever and it certainly isn't any worse. Just different.

uv

uv

Soldato
I'm shocked there aren't more people recommending The Venture Brothers.. it really is the best thing since..

since..

Vic and Bob!

Soldato
Theres lots of Stressed Eric on youtube. It became my nickname for a while as I am easily stressed :)

Ren & Stimpy was excellent. "New Log, from Blamo!" adverts were cool.

Like Family Guy although the "Like the time I (insert unrelated sketch here)" time fillers can be annoying. American Dad is just a Family Guy rehash but his boss is voiced by Patrick Stewart of all people.

Haven't seen Sealab or Aqua Teen - when are they on?

Glad someone mentioned Samurai Jack, I really like that. My daughter loves Spongebob so I've seen pretty much all of them.

We watch the new Transformers Animated Series too. If you like TF, its actually OK and has some great nods to the original series and comics.

Back
Top Bottom